Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Antoine de Lobel-Mahy <ad...@meeschaert.com> on 2002/09/17 17:36:39 UTC

[users@httpd] conf file in apache 2.0.40

hello,

I intall apache 2.0.40 on a solaris system.

I use, with adaptations, my httpd.conf file.

In this file I have some virtualhost on 80
and othe on 443 (ssl).
All ssl config is ok.

Currently, when the first virtualhost is on 80,
all the rest is running on 80, but nothing ok on 443.

If the first virtualhost is on 443, it is the same thing
all the other virtualhost are on 443, but nothing on 80.

Is it possible in 2.0.40, to have a "document root "
with somes part on 80 and other part 443?
Else, what is the way of solution?

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my english