Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Isuru Suriarachchi <is...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/30 13:41:08 UTC

Issue in JAXWS services

Hi all,

This is regarding the JIRA that I've filed at..

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4417

In JAXWS services, body and header parts are kept as
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.message.impl.BlockImpl objects. These message blocks
are read before invoking the service and all are set as "consumed". First of
all can someone who is familiar with this JAXWS implementation explain why
we need to do this?

This causes my service to fail and I've explained everything in the JIRA
description. Sample service and the source code is also attached.

Thanks,
~Isuru