Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Giesen Giesen <gi...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/18 03:09:42 UTC

WebDAV Client to Windows 2003 Server

I'm trying to connect to a WebDAV resource on a Windows 2003 server
using the Slide command line client.

Slide version 2.1
Java SE version 1.6.0_01
Windows Server version: Windows 2003 Server

I've pasted the output of the Slide session below.

Why did my authorization fail?
What does the warning regarding NTLM authentication mean? Is NTLM
authentication not supported? How else can I connect to a Windows
WebDAV share? Isn't NTLM required to do that?

BTW, I've already dug through the brief user guide, the Wiki, and done
a dozen searches trying to find the answer to my question before
posting here.

Here is my Slide session:

[ Slide ] $ open http://servername/WebDAVShare
connect http://10.9.241.137/Test/
Apr 17, 2007 7:57:41 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
processAuthenticationResponse
WARNING: No credentials available for the 'null' authentication realm
at 10.9.241.137
HttpException.getReasonCode(): 401UserName: ****
Password: ****
Apr 17, 2007 7:57:55 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
processAuthenticationResponse
WARNING: Credentials cannot be used for NTLM authentication:
org.apache.commons.httpclient.UsernamePasswordCredentials
Warning: Unauthorized