Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Arnaud Mergey <a_...@yahoo.fr> on 2021/03/12 20:34:58 UTC

Re: Registering a prototype scoped service with aries blueprint

 Hello,
Currently I need to mix declarative service and blueprint to be able to register a service with prototype scope.I would prefer to declare all in blueprint and remove declarative service usage
Could it be something supported by Aries ?
Best,Arnaud    Le jeudi 6 août 2020, 17:27:24 UTC+2, Arnaud Mergey <a_...@yahoo.fr> a écrit :

 Hello,I am trying to register a service with prototype scope with Aries Blueprint.
It seems not supported directly in Blueprint specs, but I thought registering a org.osgi.framework.PrototypeServiceFactory would have worked but it is not. It seems Aries itself is wrapping services in org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe.TriggerServiceFactory before registering it in the osgi runtime, this why my PrototypeServiceFactory is not considered as Protoype.
Is is something that is supposed to work, so I should fill a bug ? or not ?Best,Arnaud