Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2020/02/05 00:50:45 UTC

[MENTORS] Podling project report format

Hi,

Can mentors please review the format of the reports when they are submitted and get PPMC to fix up any formatting issues. For the second month in a row a large amount of manual changes needed to be made. In future reports that require large amounts of manual formatting will be rejected.

The instructions for the formatting are at the top of the temple and are quite clear:
	• Keep all lines under 76 characters long.
	• All content under the ### headings should be indented by two spaces. Do not use tabs.
	• Please don't change the text in the headings or add new ones.
	• Include a space after a bullet point or full stop on a numbered list.
	• Use [X](X and no spaces) to sign off reports.

The reflow fixes some of these issue but not all, please follow them.

Thanks,
Justin

PS I’ve BCC'ed the projects where I had to make the most changes.