Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Haile, Mussie" <Ha...@Pragmatics.com> on 2004/11/11 18:47:26 UTC

[RESOLVED]: Maven Remote Repository 7 SSL

I had to pay around with JSSE parameters and maven.bat file

%MAVEN_JAVA_EXE%
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=%JAVA_HOME%\jre\lib\security\jssecacert
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStoreType=jks

When using Keytool here is the parameters
C:\Java\Sun\j2sdk1.4.2_05\jre\lib\security>keytool -import -keystore cacerts
-alias maven -trustcacerts -file c:\certificate.cer
Enter keystore password:  XXXXXXXXXX
Trust this certificate? [no]:  yes
Certificate was added to keystore

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I think the JRE looks for jssecacerts, so if you renamed and added the
"s", the extra options should not be needed.

If they are needed, you could add them to MAVEN_OPTS env var instead
of modifying the script.

Cheers,
Brett