Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/20 11:01:37 UTC

GSoC Mentorship: Apache Openmeetings (incubating)

Hello,
I want to be a mentor for Apache Openmeetings (incubating) project. My
id is aaf.

I was unsure if I should post a separate email on this, but everyone did so. :-)

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Re: GSoC Mentorship: Apache Openmeetings (incubating)

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
*Google staff do not evaluate projects or students, we do.*
=> Thats good news

Thanks for sharing!
Sebastian

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
... and/or maybe there is a general SoC 2012 page at Apache Foundation
where we can add our relevant projects, mentors and requirements. I did not
find one yet though ...
That might be also good to link there to find applicants that apply for the
projects.

Sebastian

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.