Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Maciej Szefler <mb...@intalio.com> on 2006/08/15 18:06:02 UTC

Proposed API change -- DAO

While walking through the bpel-api module I have become convinced that
the DAO interfaces do not really belong there: the sole dependency on
these interfaces is in the BpelServer.setDAOConnectionFactory method and
really the DAO represents an implementation detail of the server rather
than a genuine concern of the integration layer using the IAPI. Hence,
I'd like to propose that we move the DAO interfaces to a separate module
and eliminate the setDAOConnectionFactory method from the public
BpelServer interface.

-maciej

Re: Proposed API change -- DAO

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Looks like an agreement. I'll create a Jira issue for this.

Re: Proposed API change -- DAO

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Proposed API change -- DAO

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.