Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net> on 2012/06/14 09:20:11 UTC

Process to remind sales invoice not paid

Hi,

I checked with OFBiz if is possible to have a process to remind to a
customer by letter an invoice that the due date is past and isn't paid.
I don't found with ootb, this process exist in OFBiz ?

Else I made on enhancement :
  * Add an entity CommunicationEventInvoice
  * Add entry menu Reminder Invoice on invoice menu when not paid and
due date past
  * Add screenlet on invoiceOverview to list all reminder do on this invoice
  * Add print button to keep the letter to post

Idea, When an accountant click on Reminder Invoice button, a service
create a communicationEvent with reasonEnumId "REMINDER_INVOICE" and
associate it with invoice. When you list all reminder, you list
communicationEvent associate.

The first version works only on one invoice, but it possible to improve
with many invoice on one communication Event or use a dedicate screen to
write a specific reminder.

if it interests, I will open an issue

Nicolas

--
Nicolas MALIN
Consultant

Re: Process to remind sales invoice not paid

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Nicolas,

I will have a look later today/tomorrow,

Regards,

Pierre

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.
Hi Pierre,

I open an issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4938 with my

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Nicolas,

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Nicolas,
this is fairly easy to implement because send an invoice per email is
already under the button on the invoice detail.

Just setup  a background daily job to check the payment date of open
invoices

if it is over the current date use the function to send the invoice with
a appropriate message...

Regards,
Hans