Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2000/10/19 15:36:50 UTC

SOAP doesn't work with packaged classes

Hello,

I wrote a SOAP service, that only works, if it is not in a package. If I
define a package like:

package de.denic.whatever;

and then deploy the service with Provider class
de.denic.whatever.ServiceName it doesn't work. If I deploy it as just
ServiceName and lose the package declaration it works fine. What is the
problem?

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Re: SOAP doesn't work with packaged classes

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
Ulrich Mayring wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wrote a SOAP service, that only works, if it is not in a package. If I
> define a package like:
>
> package de.denic.whatever;
>
> and then deploy the service with Provider class
> de.denic.whatever.ServiceName it doesn't work. If I deploy it as just
> ServiceName and lose the package declaration it works fine. What is the
> problem?

I forgot to mention that "it doesn't work" means I get this exception:

Generated fault: Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI . Fault
String = Unable to resolve target object: de.denic.soap.archiv.Archiv

Ulrich

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.