Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Cristian Petroaca <cr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/22 16:04:58 UTC

Named Entity Tagging engine with dbpedia question

Hello,

Is it possible to use the Named Entity Tagging engine with Dbpedia and
include in the result other tags than in the example here
http://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/components/enhancer/engines/namedentitytaggingengine
?

I'd like to include tags such as
dcterms:subject<http://purl.org/dc/terms/subject> as
seen in this example page : http://dbpedia.org/page/Microsoft.

Thanks,
Cristian

Re: Named Entity Tagging engine with dbpedia question

Posted by Cristian Petroaca <cr...@gmail.com>.
Looked through the code and from what I can see those tags are the only
ones that can be attached to the entityAnnotation. What I can do I think is
query the entity hub directly and get them.