Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Evgeniy Strokin <ev...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/22 19:09:50 UTC

Model for Calendar

Hello,
I want to create a template which generates custom HTML code for Calendar.
I know we have calendar model but it looks like no data available through the model.
How can I get all data related to calendar to generate the code?
Like links for next/prev months, current month, etc...

Thanks
Gene

RE: Model for Calendar

Posted by Adib Saikali <ad...@programmingmastery.com>.
Hi Gene,

I want to do the same thing, in roller 3.1 but it can't be done easily. I
found out the calendar is ipmelemented as a jsp custom tag and prev next
characters are hard coded. So you if you want to change the characater that
the calendar is displaying you have to change the java code.

I am not a roller devolper so maybe there is a way that I do not know about.
I have not looked at the calendar model in the 4.0 RC so I do not know if
you can do it in the 4.0 release.

Adib