Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/27 17:29:55 UTC

Altova Authentic Editor

Hi all,

I have been able to integrate Altova Authentic Browser
Edition<http://www.altova.com/features_browser_a.html>succesfully in
Lenya (by implementing a custom usecase in my publication) so
I was wondering where I could post the "plugin" just in case some other
people here are interested in it. I still have some work to do on it (like
for asset and link management) but the basic functions are there.
--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: Altova Authentic Editor

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I will post my work there and tell you as soon as it ready.

2005/10/27, Doug Chestnut <dh...@virginia.edu>:

> Alexandre Poitras wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have been able to integrate Altova Authentic Browser Edition
>
> Cool!
> > <http://www.altova.com/features_browser_a.html> succesfully in Lenya (by
> > implementing a custom usecase in my publication) so I was wondering
> > where I could post the "plugin" just in case some other people here are
>
> Why don't you put it in the wiki http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/Tutorials
> under "Editors". I would be interested to give it a try :).
>
> > interested in it. I still have some work to do on it (like for asset and
> > link management) but the basic functions are there.
> > --
> > Alexandre Poitras
> > Québec, Canada

Alexandre Poitras