Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Tim Bray <tb...@textuality.com> on 2000/01/26 22:49:14 UTC

Related work

http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/psiLite20000113.html

Anyone know about this.  Or is this maybe us? -T.

Re: Related work

Posted by Ted <te...@gs2admin1.e-meet.com>.
There were comments about them around November '99. I think they are
aware of us, and us, them.

Ted

Re: Related work

Posted by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org>.
Interesting...This work relates to transferring NetObjects Fusion
websites, which have many features in common with Stylebook (and
therefore with Cocoon, etc.)  In fact, the original IBM docs for
Xerces-* used NetObjects Fusion to build the navigation.

Mike