Posted to user@struts.apache.org by gl...@agilent.com on 2002/09/26 21:13:13 UTC

Storing a bean in my FormBean

My FormBean has a property that is a custom type (com.mycompany.myclass).
I have added this property to my form definition in struts-config.
My ActionClass does a request.setAttribute("beanname",instanceOfmyclass);.
Back on my jsp, it is really easy to bean:write from my instanceOfclass.
The question is, how can I then put instanceOfmyclass back into my FormBean as a property so subsequent calls to the ActionClass can access it?

Thanks alot,
Glen Roberts