Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rosdi Kasim <ro...@onepixel.com.my> on 2004/04/20 07:49:01 UTC

Trying Workbench got Library 'contrib' not found in application namespace.

HI all,

I searched and googled for this, but could not find any answer. I am trying
Tapestry, just downloaded Tapestry 3.0, compiled the Workbench demo using
Eclipse, and renamed the 'context' folder to 'Workbench' and save it under
Tomcat 5.0.19 webapps folder.

All the JARs (OGNL, Javassist, etc..) are in common/lib, but when I try
accesing http://localhost:8080/Workbench/app I got  Library 'contrib' not
found in application namespace.

What did I do wrong?.. (I am using JDK1.4.3 on Windows XP if that matters).

Thanks for any pointer..
Rosdi.