Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by jmi <mi...@kepler.fmph.uniba.sk> on 2002/08/13 11:20:58 UTC

join problem

i'm useing tdk 2.1 on mysql 2.3..

i want to join turbine_user with turbine_user_group_role and with turbine_group

what to call if i want as result something, where I can read, which user has some roles in which groups?
it means, i need to have in result fields of more than 1 table...

one sollution is to call doSelect(..) with this criteria on turbineuserpeer and on turibnegrouppeer
but, this will return 2 vectors, and i need some readlocks, and table locks are not what I want to use

any idea?

jmi

Re: join problem

Posted by jmi <mi...@kepler.fmph.uniba.sk>.