Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Mudit Kumar <mu...@askme.in> on 2016/07/19 18:04:09 UTC

Nginx Logs to Kafka

Hi,

I want to push all my nginx logs to kafka.Any tool/suggestions for same.

Thanks,
Mudit

Re: Nginx Logs to Kafka

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.
Kafka Connect can also help you here. There's nothing nginx specific, but
even a very simple file connector can help you ingest nginx logs into Kafka.

-Ewen

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:22 AM, Steve Brandon <st...@sparkcentral.com>
wrote:

> You can use the ELK stack to push your logs to Kafka, and Kibana to
> visualize
>
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Mudit Kumar <mu...@askme.in>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to push all my nginx logs to kafka.Any tool/suggestions for same.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mudit

Ewen

Re: Nginx Logs to Kafka