Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by wenjun <we...@apache.org> on 2022/06/28 12:37:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh(Incubating) 1.5.0-rc0

Hi IPMC,

This is an official vote for the Apache EventMesh(Incubating) 1.5.0-rc0
that we have been working toward.

To learn more about Apache EventMesh(Incubating), please see
https://eventmesh.apache.org/

Apache EventMesh (incubating) community has voted and approved the release.

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/gr029kpf3f7qdsnptj5drs47lx9rj3j3
Result thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/vwh603cfftw5t335r7y6omzno42cmsj9

Release changes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-eventmesh/blob/v1.5.0-rc0/release-note.md

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/eventmesh/1.5.0-incubating

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheeventmesh-1025/org/apache/eventmesh

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-eventmesh/tree/v1.5.0-rc0

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-eventmesh/commit/f6df71fddae0ed3b24bac425a47d83ba3d65acb7

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/eventmesh/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] DISCLAIMER is included.

[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each EventMesh repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

More detail checklist please refer:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Best,
Wenjun Ruan

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh(Incubating) 1.5.0-rc0

Posted by wenjun <we...@apache.org>.
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your check and vote. Welcome to submit PR.
The copyright notice has been incorrect modified by this commit, I
will fix this.

Yes, we need to add a step to remove the wrapper-related file in our build file.

Thanks,
Wenjun

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Thanks for your check, vote, and suggestion, the build error may due
> to an incompatible version of gradle, the gradle version may need to
> be higher than 7.

Yes that is the case I have 6.8.1 installed.

Kind Regards,
Justin

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh(Incubating) 1.5.0-rc0

Posted by wenjun <we...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by wenjun <we...@apache.org>.
So far we have got enough vote, and I am now closing this vote window,
I will announce
the result in another thread.

Thanks for everyone participating in this vote.

Best,
Wenjun Ruan

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)