Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonathan <ja...@i-2000.com> on 2001/04/26 22:49:50 UTC

#### Can someone pleeeeeeeeese elaborate on the rules regarding Action attribues "input" and "path" ....Please ####

It is not clear to me exactly whatthese values could or should be.  I understand that the ".do" is stripped of the request, so does that mean I only have to match everything up to the ".do" ?  Why is a "/" used?  To me this means "root", and in fact in the Login example the path changes from "/mysite/logon/logon.jsp" to "/mysite/login".  I am aware of the side effects of forwarding on the url, but I am confused as to how to employ the "input" and "path" values.