Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Alonso Lord, Santiago (MA)" <sa...@izar.es> on 2002/01/16 14:21:17 UTC

SVG -> PDF Image chopped

This might be more fitting for FOP-users, but given it´s apparent absence,
and that this is directly related to batik it should be ok here too.
In converting SVG to PDF using these instructions:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/svg.html

my svg image get cut. The resulting PDF only shows about a quarter of the
image, as the whole pdf document.

Any way to fix this?

thanks

Re: SVG -> PDF Image chopped

Posted by Stephan Kassanke <ka...@gmx.de>.
do you set the image width and heigt accordingly? maybe it's a good idea to
have an xml file wrapping your svg. In the xslt file you could set the image
width and height.

Stephan