Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Skladovs, Victor" <Sk...@his.de> on 2003/05/05 17:58:41 UTC

Tomcat4: Sharing client's session info between cocoon and other web application

Dear Friends!

Is there a way to share client's session info (username, password)
between different web application?
I protect my web app with JDBCRealm, authenticate myself, then I call
cocoon from my web app and would like to pass username and password to
cocoon.
Is this possible?

Regards,
Viktor

Re: Tomcat4: Sharing client's session info between cocoon and other web application