Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Davies,Douglas" <da...@oclc.org> on 2015/02/24 20:24:24 UTC

not getting messages

I haven’t gotten any messages from this listserv since 1/14.  Looking at markmail is see there are a few from 1/29.  Is anyone aware of any issue?  Also, I’m a bit concerned about the lack of traffic.  Has the move to w3c changed things?  I guess I’m asking because my company is thinking of abandoning opensocial stating that it’s not an active community anymore.

Thanks,
Doug Davies

Re: not getting messages

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@gmail.com>.
I haven't had a problem.

There has certainly been a lack of traffic and activity as of late.  I am
sure some of it has to do with the foundation going away.  The w3c working
group has not really engaged in the Shindig community and from what I have
heard they have not gotten really far.  Personally my role within IBM has
shifted away from OpenSocial so my day job does not really involve
OpenSocial anymore, hence my lack in activity as well.