Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Antonio <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/24 09:06:52 UTC

Clear the clearance :-) (WAS: Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Velocity-Tiles integration, need for someone to process the request)

2008/10/23 Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>:
> the easiest way is to get someone with incubator site karma (either a
> member or the tiles chair) to just commit the changes and then wait
> for objections. if no one suitable over at tiles is available, please
> create a JIRA containing the site patch and someone here will commit
> it for you.

I think that these points should be clarified in the site itself.
Where does the source the site of Incubator live, so I can send you a
patch about this clarification?

Thanks
Antonio

Re: Clear the clearance :-) (WAS: Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Velocity-Tiles integration, need for someone to process the request)

Posted by Antonio <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/10/24 Antonio <an...@gmail.com>:
> Where does the source the site of Incubator live

I answer myself :-)
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/

Thanks anyway

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Antonio <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/10/23 Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>:
>> the easiest way is to get someone with incubator site karma (either a
>> member or the tiles chair) to just commit the changes and then wait
>> for objections. if no one suitable over at tiles is available, please
>> create a JIRA containing the site patch and someone here will commit
>> it for you.
>
> I think that these points should be clarified in the site itself.
> Where does the source the site of Incubator live, so I can send you a
> patch about this clarification?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/

- robert