Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Jack Zhang <jh...@hotmail.com> on 2005/03/11 05:48:04 UTC

Is chinese characters supported? (C++ Version)

Hi there,

Did XML-Security support encode the xml document which include Chinese
characters (or unicode characters)?

I tried here, but the program crashed, I am using xml-security 1.0 with
xerces 2.4.

Best Regards
Jack

RE: Is chinese characters supported? (C++ Version)

Posted by Milan Tomic <mi...@setcce.org>.
Hi,

It doesn't work in 1.0 version, but you can download sources from CVS
and it will work.

Best regards,
Milan