Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Murugan <mu...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/08 10:13:43 UTC

how to use Maven in Scarab

Hi All ,

           I was sucessfully build the project in MaVAEN.But i am using
maven with in the scarab

   > mvn java:compile

          it will through an Exception or Build Error like this
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-java-plugin' missing. so what to do. cani i
download plugin manually or How?plz reply. I am awaing for yr reply.

With regards

Muurgan   > mvn java:compile

          it will through an Exception or Build Error like this
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-java-plugin' missing. so what to do. cani i
download plugin manually or How?plz reply. I am awaing for yr reply.

Murugan

Re: how to use Maven in Scarab

Posted by Murugan <mu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Wany

          Sorry for your inconvieneance. I am using Maven [M2] . I used
maven.com  to try to find how to build maven ,but  maven site only focus m1.
I am new to  maven.I was sucessfully build my project in Mvaen .Now i want
integrate maven project in to scarab Bug Tracking tool.so i need to cretae a
torquee object .How i cretae a torquee object.

 I am alredy tried this command

>mvn war

It will throw an build error. can i creatae torquee object in maven m2.

Thx in advance

With regards

Murugan

Re: how to use Maven in Scarab

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You need to provide a lot more details if you seriously expect me or
anyone else to be able to help you with your problem(s)...

You should probably read Eric S. Raymond's "How to Ask Questions the
Smart Way" and then reply back with more information:

Re: how to use Maven in Scarab

Posted by Murugan <mu...@yahoo.com>.

hi

Re: how to use Maven in Scarab