Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Simon Filgis <si...@ingenieurbuero-filgis.de> on 2023/02/23 13:54:28 UTC

Bitbucket Pipeline - romfs failure

Dear all,

I'm setting up a build-pipeline in bitbucket. It fails with:
arm-none-eabi-ld:
/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/nuttx/staging/libapps.a(nsh_romfsetc.c.opt.atlassian.pipelines.agent.build.apps.nshlib.o):
in function `nsh_romfsetc':
3126
/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/apps/nshlib/nsh_romfsetc.c:97:
undefined reference to `romfs_img_len'
3127
arm-none-eabi-ld:
/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/apps/nshlib/nsh_romfsetc.c:97:
undefined reference to `romfs_img'
3128
make[1]: *** [Makefile:159: nuttx] Error 1

Has anybody a hint or idea howto overcome this?

Simon

--
Hard- and Softwaredevelopment Consultant
Ingenieurbüro-Filgis

Re: Bitbucket Pipeline - romfs failure

Posted by Simon Filgis <si...@ingenieurbuero-filgis.de>.
Hi,

I changed to xxd instead of vim-common. Makes more sense. Thanks Petro.

Simon

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pedro and Simon,

Posted by Petro Karashchenko <pe...@gmail.com>.