Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Devi P.V" <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/16 14:51:35 UTC

Couchbase-Spark 2.0.0

Hi all,
I am trying to read data from couchbase using spark 2.0.0.I need to fetch
complete data from a bucket as  Rdd.How can I solve this?Does spark 2.0.0
support couchbase?Please help.

Thanks

Re: Couchbase-Spark 2.0.0

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.
You're now asking about couchbase code, so this isn't the best place to
ask. Head to couchbase forums.

Re: Couchbase-Spark 2.0.0

Posted by "Devi P.V" <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,