Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Deep Purohit <hu...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/10 07:41:03 UTC

Re: servicemix-http always times out due to continuation not being able to be resumed

Hi,

For this issue, It seems the bug was supposedly fixed for
"servicemix-http-2010.01", see the link -
 http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@servicemix.apache.org/msg12636.html

But this exception keeps on popping up and filling the logs.. help needed. I
am still not able to reproduce the problem manually.. Is the HTTP component
retrying the request?

Thanks..

Re: servicemix-http always times out due to continuation not being able to be resumed

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Good :)

Regards
JB

Posted by Deep Purohit <hu...@gmail.com>.
No, I havn't tried Servicemix component 2010.02 yet!

for Servicemix component 2010.01, I even tried adding
"servicemix-http.retryCount=0" in component.properties. But even after this,
the exception keeps popping up.
But this exception till now has not hamper any functionality.

-Deep

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Willem.Jiang [via ServiceMix] <
ml-node+3349501-2007421191-114104@n5.nabble.com<ml...@n5.nabble.com>

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by sun99 <ra...@gmail.com>.