Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Alfredo Rueda <al...@opentrends.net> on 2009/05/04 12:50:49 UTC

Re: A simple SOAP Query?

Hello!

Paul, I'm glad that the solution was helpful for you. Thank you for
providing a simpler and ready to use example for other developers.
We are exporting 7 Ofbiz Services and the solution is really useful for
complex and simple parameters (because using Axis2 we have fixed some
strange errors related to current Ofbiz SOAP implementation)
If the Axis2 solution is finally included in Ofbiz, please may somebody post
the svn revision of the commit?

Thanks!

Re: A simple SOAP Query?

Posted by snowc <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques, Servlet integration will be a great improvement on having to
manually integrate Axis!

Re: A simple SOAP Query?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks,

I have already thought that I should change the defaut password to use the same as admin in OFBiz. I tried but it was not as easy as
I would have thought
For the services there are no problems as it should be only available with the right permisions.

Jacques

From: "snowc" <ch...@gmail.com>

Re: A simple SOAP Query?

Posted by snowc <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: A simple SOAP Query?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "snowc" <ch...@gmail.com>

Re: A simple SOAP Query?

Posted by snowc <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: A simple SOAP Query?

Posted by Chatree Srichart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Alfredo
I tried your solution but it can not send Map object. Could you please send
diff file for exporting real OFBiz's service (such as performFind service)
to me. Now I can not find solution for send Map object in AXIS2.

Re: A simple SOAP Query?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Chatree,

It's only related to build task and I don't remember clearly, but I got an issue when cleaning with build.xml it was related to
_src-available in common.xml. I did not dig further.

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: A simple SOAP Query?

From: "Alfredo Rueda" <al...@opentrends.net>