Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Richard Hill <ri...@su3analytics.com> on 2010/10/22 17:30:58 UTC

T5.1 IFrame and src context

Hi All,

I have an <iframe> in my T5.1 page. The src is another page served by
the same tapestry webapp. The page to be loaded in the <iframe> takes 2
parameters, a string and an int, as activation context. How do I
construct the value of the src to correctly link to the page with the
correctly formatted activation parameters?

Thanks very much,

Richard

Re: T5.1 IFrame and src context

Posted by Richard Hill <ri...@su3analytics.com>.
To answer my own question:

@Inject
private PageRenderLinkSource prls;

public String getFrameSrc() {

Link l = prls.createPageRenderLinkWithContext
                      (DiffReportHTML.class,getContext());

	return l.toAbsoluteURI();

}

Sorry for unnecessary post (late friday afternoon, brain switching
off) :)