Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Zahigian, Mike" <mi...@amgen.com> on 2002/02/01 18:03:46 UTC

XML, XSL a real problem

Has anybody managed to get a Java Servlet to accept xml, xsl stylesheet
including fo and render to pdf?  I've been struggling for days and am
running out of time before I have to abandon FOP for this project.  If
possible, include your xml, xsl, and servlet code so I can work from there.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike Zahigian
Business Information Systems
x72819

Re: XML, XSL a real problem

Posted by Scott Moore <sc...@netdecide.com>.
Yes, at least the XML part.  The XSLT is on the server so the client doesn't
send it, but I could get it exactly the same way I get the XML.

What exactly are you having problems with?  Writing the servlet code to
retrieve an XML document from a POST?

Scott

Re: XML, XSL a real problem

Posted by Anil Pinto <an...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Mike,

Can you be a little more specific ? Coz we are not
able to correctly understand what u need.

Does your servlet actually need the xml and xsl as
Java String inputs
OR
is it gonna read a .xml and .xsl file as Java File
inputs

to generate the .pdf file ?

Anil.

http://auctions.yahoo.com