Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Webmaster <we...@rolysvirtualpets.com> on 2002/02/05 07:30:13 UTC

Compiled Apache 1.3.22 on Red Hat Linux 7.1, modules don't work

I compiled Apache 1.3.22 on Red Hat Linux 7.1 but modules don't seem to
be working. Any help would be arreciated thanks. - Roland Verlander

RE: Compiled Apache 1.3.22 on Red Hat Linux 7.1, modules don't work

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
> From: Webmaster [mailto:webmaster@rolysvirtualpets.com]

> **sigh**. I sure that my computer is plugged in. I can start Apache fine
> with no modules however when i un-commented a line for a module, stopped
> & restarted (/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start) Apache I got an
> error that it found a line requiiring a module (mod_throttle) couldn't
> work when LoadModule had been set for that module.

Please quote the exact error message and tell us exactly how you
compiled/installed mod_throttle.

Joshua.

Re: Compiled Apache 1.3.22 on Red Hat Linux 7.1, modules don't work

Posted by Webmaster <we...@rolysvirtualpets.com>.

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.