Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Garry Dias <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/03 17:13:15 UTC

camel-spring-boot-starter can´t starts CamelContext on lastest SpringBoot versions

Hi guys

Just to warn you,

*Problem*: CamelContext not started and then RouteBuilder implementations
not performed

*Facts: **camel-spring-boot-starter:2.19.5* is the last Camel version I
could mix with *spring-boot-starter-parent 1.5.10.RELEASE* and see my
CamelContext starting*. *It doesn´t works on 2.20.x and 2.21.x.

My application startup log in debug mode is attached.

Re: camel-spring-boot-starter can´t starts CamelContext on lastest SpringBoot versions

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

We cannot see your attached debug log file. However I encourage you to
take a look at the many camel spring boot examples that are shipped
and see how they work, and they are good/best practice.

https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/examples#examples

If its still a problem you may need to maybe post your sample
application somewhere, or tell more about how you use Camel in your
spring boot application

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: camel-spring-boot-starter can´t starts CamelContext on lastest SpringBoot versions

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Garry,
the issue you're describing seems to correlate with a change in the
way we approach startup/shutdown of Camel context in Spring (Boot)
applications. For context you can read through CAMEL-11261[1] and
follow links from there.

It seems that you might be performing configuration in an uncommon
way. If you can minimize your example to just show the issue you're
experiencing and share the project code, we can then discuss if this
is something that needs to be addressed in Camel.

zoran

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-11261

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 7:13 PM, Garry Dias <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> Just to warn you,
>
> Problem: CamelContext not started and then RouteBuilder implementations not
> performed
>
> Facts: camel-spring-boot-starter:2.19.5 is the last Camel version I could
> mix with spring-boot-starter-parent 1.5.10.RELEASE and see my CamelContext
> starting. It doesn´t works on 2.20.x and 2.21.x.
>
> My application startup log in debug mode is attached.

--
Zoran Regvart