Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com> on 2021/01/05 10:31:09 UTC

Re: Some questions about limit push down

This is most likely a bug, could you reiterate a bit how it is invalid?
I'm also CCing Jark since he is one of the SQL experts.

--

Arvid Heise | Senior Java Developer

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Timothy Alexander Steinert, Yip Park Tung Jason, Ji
(Toni) Cheng