Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Arnaud Le Hors <le...@us.ibm.com> on 2000/12/07 02:23:37 UTC

[Vote] Let's make Elena a committer

[All the mail I've sent out since yesterday sometime seem to have been
lost somewhere, this is a resent, I apology if you already received it]

I'd like to propose Elena Litani as a new committer.
She's now participating to this project at the same level as any other
active committer, and we'll all benefit from allowing her to commit her
daily patches directly.
She's shown competence and dedication.

+1

Re: [Vote] Let's make Elena a committer