Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Miguel Tinte <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/11 13:04:18 UTC

binding rest authenthication

Hi,
Is there anyway to set user/passwd to a binding rest service? For instance,
I have seen some example where you indicate that authenthication is
required:

<component name="CalculatorServiceComponent">
    <implementation.java class="calculator.CalculatorServiceImpl"/>
    <reference name="addService" >
        <interface.java interface="calculator.AddService" />
        <binding.rest
uri="http://localhost:8080/sample-calculator-ws-secure-webapp/AddServiceComponent"
                         requires="authentication" />
    </reference>
</component>

But I dont know exactly the way to pass user/password credentials for
binding to the rest service. Does anybody knows whether it is
possible?

Thanks in advance