Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by CODE ZHANG <co...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/19 10:13:52 UTC

GanglinZhang-Change the mailbox

Thanks for the reminder. I have switched to Gmail and my introduction
without the format issues is as follows.

My name is Ganglin Zhang. I'm a graduate student of School of information
and software engineering, University of Electronic Science and technology.
By communicating with the mentor, I will apply to participate in the "E2E
debuggability enhancements" task. During the internship, I participated in
the development of CI and DevOps.

I wish to join the Apache skywalking dev team and feel the feel the
atmosphere of open source.

Re: GanglinZhang-Change the mailbox

Posted by kezhenxu94 <ke...@163.com>.
Welcome!