Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by armandoxxx <ar...@dropchop.com> on 2011/11/03 15:50:17 UTC

Re: Is there a way to be notified when a tab in a TabbedPanel is selected?

Just a question ...

what happens with other instances ? are they "forgotten" (null-ed) ?

My problem is that I'm trying to put a PDFObject (displays PDF file in a div
in a browser ) panel and JWPlayer (flash video player) into tab panel. So I
have to know if "older" versions of these panels are destroyed (nulled) when
I switch the tab or whenever i reload my wrapping  panel (meaning panel
containing these panels).

Kind regards

Armando