Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by Brian K Bonner <br...@paraware.com> on 2004/05/06 20:46:03 UTC

RE: default constructors

<snip>
Anyone up for looking into an XMLBeans Hibernate plug-in assuming this is
possible?
</snip>

David, I'm willing to discuss with the hibernate folks about it.  Brian C.
(?) did it early on with a customized Interceptor for Hibernate to
instantiate objects.

We're using hibernate as our first choice for persistence on projects
based on the benefits we've seen.

Thanks for taking the time to go throught the explanation.   Any other
hibernate users on this list?

BTW, I am buried on two projects right now, so I can't devote a lot of
immediate time to it, but I'll try to start the ball rolling.