Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Antoine DESSAIGNE <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/29 12:42:25 UTC

Pull request for configuring endpoints using a mix of URL and options in the XML DSL

Hello,

Several days ago, I created a pull request [1] for the issue CAMEL-7419 [2]
that allows to configure endpoints using a mix of URL and options in the
XML DSL.

Since I didn't created the issue I wasn't able to flag it as "patch
available". I know that it was originally planned for the 3.0 release but
this feature would be really helpful for us because we're only using the
XML DSL.

Do you think I can be integrated in the camel 2.14.0 release ?

Maybe there's something I didn't saw in the code that should be done
differently. Tell me so, I would happily modify my pull request.

Have a nice day,

Antoine.

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/153
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7419

Re: Pull request for configuring endpoints using a mix of URL and options in the XML DSL

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On May 30, 2014, at 4:19 PM, Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's a syntax change. That sounds significant enough to wait for a new
> major release.

It’s not a syntax change… it’s an additional option.  Any existing syntaxes would continue to work.

I’m also failing to see why this wouldn’t be a 2.14 thing.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Pull request for configuring endpoints using a mix of URL and options in the XML DSL

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Pull request for configuring endpoints using a mix of URL and options in the XML DSL

Posted by Antoine DESSAIGNE <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi