Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Hochsteger <e9...@student.tuwien.ac.at> on 2003/11/01 08:29:23 UTC

Re: [BUG] Cocoon doesn't handle trailing slashes correctly

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On Friday, Oct 31, 2003, at 19:11 Europe/Rome, bugzilla@apache.org wrote:
>
>> ------- Additional Comments From joerg.heinicke@gmx.de  2003-10-31
>> 18:11 -------
>> It's the second hint within two weeks that Cocoon seems not to handle
>> trailing
>> slashes correctly:
>>
>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=106633602700004&r=1&w=2
>

> I have experienced this problem right now. I have a sitemap matcher like
> this
>
>    <map:match pattern="webdav/**">
>      <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="webdav://localhost/webdav/{1}"
> uri-prefix=""/>
>    </map:match>
>
> that mounts on an external DAV server.
>
> Asking for
>
>  http://localhost:8888/samples/webdav/
>
> gives me the following error
>
>   Could not get WebDAV resource
> webdav://localhost:80/webdav/webdav/sitemap.xmap
>
> Note the double "webdav"!!!

Am I missing something, or is the empty uri-prefix the cause of the problem?
Shouldn't it be uri-prefix="webdav"?

> If I ask for
>
>  http://localhost:8888/samples/webdav/whatever
>
> I get the error
>
>   Could not get WebDAV resource webdav://localhost:80/webdav/whatever
>
> as it is supposed to be.
>
> So, why is the ending slash transformed into another copy of the last
> path fragment?
>
> --
> Stefano.

Bye,
	Andreas

Re: [BUG] Cocoon doesn't handle trailing slashes correctly

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
On Saturday, Nov 1, 2003, at 08:29 Europe/Rome, Andreas Hochsteger
wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>> On Friday, Oct 31, 2003, at 19:11 Europe/Rome, bugzilla@apache.org
>> wrote:
>>> ------- Additional Comments From joerg.heinicke@gmx.de  2003-10-31
>>> 18:11 -------
>>> It's the second hint within two weeks that Cocoon seems not to
>>> handle trailing
>>> slashes correctly:
>>>
>>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=106633602700004&r=1&w=2
>> I have experienced this problem right now. I have a sitemap matcher
>> like this
>>    <map:match pattern="webdav/**">
>>      <map:mount check-reload="yes"
>> src="webdav://localhost/webdav/{1}" uri-prefix=""/>
>>    </map:match>
>> that mounts on an external DAV server.
>> Asking for
>>  http://localhost:8888/samples/webdav/
>> gives me the following error
>>   Could not get WebDAV resource
>> webdav://localhost:80/webdav/webdav/sitemap.xmap
>> Note the double "webdav"!!!
>
> Am I missing something, or is the empty uri-prefix the cause of the
> problem?
> Shouldn't it be uri-prefix="webdav"?

#*$(, I'm an idiot and you are totally right.

sorry for the noise.

--
Stefano.