Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by ed...@fiserv.com on 2004/12/13 20:41:36 UTC

Ant and updated PVCS tasks

Hi there -

I'm using the pvcs tasks in ant, and whilst searching about I found a
posting here:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=99667939904467&w=2

that added some functionality changes to the PVCS task in ant.

I did a look-see through the code, and found it to be more flexible than
the existing ant pvcs task. Is there a specific reason this stuff was
never included? I used it to get ant to play nice with stuff I'm doing in
PVCS 8.0, so I'm glad I found it.

I also found a sourceforge site that deals with some changes for PVCS 7.5
(and onwards, perhaps) but it hasn't been touched in a while and the
documentation is incomplete.

I realize this posting was a long time ago, so if it's a dead subject,
please let me know.

I emailed Andrew May, but I don't even know if that email address is still
valid, hence I emailed this list.

Thanks!

Edward Wittmann