Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ericlin <li...@qq.com> on 2012/05/24 18:28:35 UTC

when I configue the "ode-axis2.properties" file there always have problems

I do the same as the "Configuring ODE in Tomcat with a MySQL database" in "user-guide". But there is problem, no process can be invoked to be an instance.

Well, in fact, no matter how I configue the "ode-axis2.properties" there always problems.

Can anyone show me how to configue the properties file successfully? Is there some thing I missed to set?