Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it> on 2006/12/13 18:43:22 UTC

where are binaries

Hi all, this is my very first msg to this list.
I'm using Myfaces + Tomahawk + Facelets together with Java 5, but I need more
components, so I would like to have a look at Adf (or Trinidad or whatever
this is called).
First question: where can I find its jars ? I know about downloading a zip
from Oracle, but I don't know whether this is really the same, maybe it was
frozen long ago.
I know also about SVN source repository from Apache Myfaces, but do I need to
start from sources ?
Second question: can I mixup all the above frameworks together with Adffaces
or are there incompatibilities ? At least till I figure out whether all I got
from Tomahawk components can be achieved from Adf as well.
Thanks -- Renzo