Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Victor Batista <vb...@present-technologies.com> on 2004/11/15 20:57:31 UTC

Detect forward URI

Hi!
   I have a Cocoon application which does a lot of internal forwards. How
can I know, in each action, which is the current URI where I am in?  The
request Object has the Environment variable, which has the field "lastURI",
which is filled with the value I need. How can I get it (from the
Environment or anywhere else)?
   Any help would really be appreciated.
   Thanks in advance,
       Victor Batista