Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Erwin Reinhoud <Er...@ictu.nl> on 2007/08/14 10:02:05 UTC

Axis2 1.3 Released

Hello All,

I used the following ant tasks to generate code. This worked fine with axis2 1.1.1 and 1.2 and i use all libraries in release, now using 1.3 i get the error below.

<taskdef name="codegen"
 classname="org.apache.axis2.tool.ant.AntCodegenTask">
 <classpath refid="axis2.class.path"/>
</taskdef>
</target>
<target name="main" depends="declare">
<codegen
 wsdlfilename="wsdl\osb-compliancevoorziening-servicebinding_v0_92.wsdl"
 output="build92"
 serverside="true"
 generateservicexml="true"/>
</target>

ERROR I GET IS:

Could not create type codegen due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis2/wsdl/util/ConfigPropertyFileLoader

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kind regards,
Erwin

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erwin,

Please check for the  <classpath refid="axis2.class.path"/> for classpath
that it correctly matches the new axis2-1.3 entries,

thanks

Lahiru

On 8/14/07, Erwin Reinhoud <Er...@ictu.nl> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I used the following ant tasks to generate code. This worked fine with
> axis2 1.1.1 and 1.2 and i use all libraries in release, now using 1.3 i
> get the error below.
>
> <taskdef name="codegen"
> classname="org.apache.axis2.tool.ant.AntCodegenTask">
> <classpath refid="axis2.class.path"/>
> </taskdef>
> </target>
> <target name="main" depends="declare">
> <codegen
> wsdlfilename="wsdl\osb-compliancevoorziening-servicebinding_v0_92.wsdl"
> output="build92"
> serverside="true"
> generateservicexml="true"/>
> </target>
>

> ERROR I GET IS:
>
> Could not create type codegen due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/axis2/wsdl/util/ConfigPropertyFileLoader
>

> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> Kind regards,
> Erwin

Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F