Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Wong <be...@matthiasgroup.com> on 2006/02/04 17:33:17 UTC

How to specify column width in contrib:Table?

I am sure this question has been answered before, but I can't seem to find
anything on this.

Simply, how does one specify the column width (the <td>) in the
contrib:Table component?

BTW, I am using Tapestry 3.0.3 but I am guessing this component has changed
that much in 4.0.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Re: How to specify column width in contrib:Table?

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.
How about specifying the "columnsClass" parameter, and then tweaking the
width through css? That probably the quickest solution (although it's
not the only solution... you could also layout a table using the
lower-level tapestry components and pass along informal parameters that
way).

Robert