Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ch...@labware.com on 2006/12/01 12:47:25 UTC

Test is not stopping even after error

Hi All,

I am facing a strange problem. I have configured JMeter (2.2) to stop test
the moment it encounters any error. Now even after getting
parametarization error, the test doesnt stop and continues to run. Any
idea what is going wrong?

Chinmoy

Re: Test is not stopping even after error

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Add a Response Assertion to the reponse so that the response is marked
as failed if it does not contain the required text.

Posted by Ch...@labware.com.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.