Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Fredy Yamid Sierra Umaña <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/04 22:21:26 UTC

Problem deploy on project ODE JBI

I handle a file poller component usign ODE.

I create a very simple wsdl with a single opeation that will be invoked from
the bpel and I include it in *Ode* SU.

I use this link like guide.

http://cwiki.apache.org/SM/discussion-forums.html#nabble-td9314188|a9314188

That is used as "provide" element. And invoke a http:endpoint provider.

Deploy my project, I get just the following error.

NStateLatch              | he.ode.bpel.engine.NStateLatch  110 | Latch
error, was releasing for state 1 but actually in -1

I search in the mail list

But the other people got the same error with more lines.

http://markmail.org/message/iqd6wftcbfi4gphs?q=ode+%22Latch+error%22+list:org.apache.ode.user

The File Pooler in cs-readfile-operations-su

 <file:poller service="cs:pollerOperationFiles"
               endpoint="poller"
               targetService="gtop:GetOperationService"
               targetEndpoint="GetOperationPortType"
               file="file:///C:/Temp/read">
  </file:poller>

The http endpoint

<http:endpoint service="cs:regOperationService"
                 endpoint="ServiceMatchOperationPort"
                 role="provider"
                 targetService="cs:fileSender"
                 targetEndpoint="endpoint"
                 locationURI="
http://localhost:10025/MatchOperationMgr/ServiceMatchOperation"
                 soap="true"
                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"/>

The deploy.xml on Ode SU.

<deploy xmlns="http://ode.fivesight.com/schemas/2006/06/27/dd"
        xmlns:pns="http://bpel.cs.camaradivisas.com/"
        xmlns:gtop="http://getoperation.cs.camaradivisas.com/"
        xmlns:cs="http://www.camaradivisas.com/cs">
    <process name="pns:FlowOperation">
        <active>true</active>
        <provide partnerLink="GetOperationPartnerLink">
            <service name="gtop:GetOperationService"
port="GetOperationPortType"/>
        </provide>
       <invoke partnerLink="MatchOperationPartnerLink">
            <service name="cs:regOperationService"
port="ServiceMatchOperationPort"/>
        </invoke>
    </process>
</deploy>

My simple wsdl for the file poller service

 <message name="GetOperationRequest">
    <part name="body" element="tns:GetOperationRequest">
    </part>
  </message>

  <portType name="GetOperationPortType">
    <operation name="GetOperation">
      <input message="tns:GetOperationRequest">
      </input>
    </operation>
  </portType>

  <plnk:partnerLinkType name="GetOperationPartnerLinkType">
        <plnk:role name="Provider" portType="tns:GetOperationPortType"/>
  </plnk:partnerLinkType>

The MatchOperation wsdl
<message name="ServiceMatchOperation_regOperationForMatch">
    <part name="regOperationForMatch" element="tns:regOperationForMatch">
    </part>
  </message>
  <portType name="ServiceMatchOperation">
    <operation name="regOperationForMatch"
parameterOrder="regOperationForMatch">
      <input message="tns:ServiceMatchOperation_regOperationForMatch">
    </input>
      <output
message="tns:ServiceMatchOperation_regOperationForMatchResponse">
    </output>
    </operation>
  </portType>

  <plnk:partnerLinkType name="MatchOperationPartnerLinkType">
        <plnk:role name="Provider" portType="tns:ServiceMatchOperation"/>
  </plnk:partnerLinkType>

The FlowOperation.bpel

<bpws:process xmlns:bpws="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"
xmlns:gtop="http://getoperation.cs.camaradivisas.com/"
xmlns:smos="http://service.match.cs.camaradivisas.com/"
xmlns:tns="http://bpel.cs.camaradivisas.com/"
exitOnStandardFault="yes"
name="FlowOperation"
targetNamespace="http://bpel.cs.camaradivisas.com/"

<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
location="GetOperationService.wsdl"
namespace="http://getoperation.cs.camaradivisas.com/"/>

<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
location="MatchOperationService.wsdl"
namespace="http://service.match.cs.camaradivisas.com/"/>

<bpws:partnerLinks>
    <!-- <bpws:partnerLink myRole="Provider" name="GetOperationPartnerLink"
partnerLinkType="gtop:GetOperationPartnerLinkType"/> -->
      <bpws:partnerLink partnerRole="Provider"
name="MatchOperationPartnerLink"
partnerLinkType="smos:MatchOperationPartnerLinkType"/>
</bpws:partnerLinks>

    <bpws:variables>
        <bpws:variable messageType="gtop:GetOperationRequest"
name="operation"/>
        <bpws:variable
messageType="smos:ServiceMatchOperation_regOperationForMatch"
name="matchOperationRequest"/>
        <bpws:variable
messageType="smos:ServiceMatchOperation_regOperationForMatchResponse"
name="operationMatch"/>
    </bpws:variables>
    <bpws:sequence>
        <bpws:receive name="getOperationReceive"
              createInstance="yes"
              partnerLink="GetOperationPartnerLink"
              portType="gtop:GetOperationPortType"
              variable="operation"
              operation="GetOperation"/>

    <bpws:assign name="assignMatchOperationRequest" >
             <bpws:from>
                    <bpws:literal>
                        <q0:regOperationForMatch xmlns:q0="
http://service.match.cs.camaradivisas.com/">
                            <operation>
                            </operation>
                        </q0:regOperationForMatch>
                    </bpws:literal>
              </bpws:from>
              <bpws:to>$matchOperationRequest.regOperationForMatch</bpws:to>
    </bpws:assign>

    <bpws:invoke name="invokeMatchOperation"
                operation="regOperationForMatch"
                inputVariable="matchOperationRequest"
                outputVariable="operationMatch"
                partnerLink="MatchOperationPartnerLink"
                portType="smos:ServiceMatchOperation"/>

</bpws:sequence>
</bpws:process>

Can anyone help me?? What is the problem....???
--
FREDY YAMID SIERRA UMAÑA
fredysierra@gmail.com